NepBike Privacy & Policy
- Collects the personal information or other data
- Uses your provided information
- Discloses your personal information; and
- Keeps your information safe and secure.
Collecting your Personal Information
Personal Information collected by NepBike will depend on the circumstances due to the nature of our business. We may ask you to provide identifiable information to identify you or for communication purposes. This information may include and is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Contact Address, City, State, Province, etc.
We collect personal data directly when you enquire about any item on our website, when you enter a competition conducted by NepBike, and more. However, some of this information is collected automatically when using the service to ensure the proper functioning of our services. Data like IP address, browser version, cookies, browser type, information related to the computer, your mobile device unique ID, operating system, etc. while accessing the service are collected involuntarily by our system.
Some of the data may be collected by Third-parties and we don’t have any control over it. NepBike allows you to register and log in through Third-party Social Media services including but not limited to:
If you create an account through Third-Party Social Media Services, we may collect already associated personal information, such as name, email address, contact list, or your activities.
Using your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to identify the user and contact you about your account.
- to provide better user experiences.
- to maintain appropriate records and lists of business.
- to personalize, troubleshoot, and develop or improve our services.
- to display and promote market special offers and advertisements.
- to conduct surveys and generate statistics.
- to contact winners of a competition conducted by NepBike.
Disclosing your Personal Information
We keep your data safe and never sell to any third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to:
- governmental or law enforcement authorities.
- detect and stop possible illegal acts, frauds, data breaches, etc.
- enforce our policies related to claims from others for violation of their property, rights, and privacy.
We also may disclose some part of your personal information with our third-party service provider who helps us provide our Services (hosting providers, mobile network operators, etc.), help us with investigation and prevention of potentially illegal acts, assist us in providing customized advertising, and other business operations.
NepBike takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information using administrative and technical security measures. It includes data encryption, firewalls, and more to control possible loss, modifications, misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure of your data.
You can delete and update your personal information but we might retain a backup of such information for a certain time. We assure the privacy of your data as we store them on a secure computer, however, some of this data is displayed publicly on our website for communication purposes and to run some functions and services. It may be used by other third parties, and we had no full control over the transmission of data over the internet.
So, we request you to play safe and raise your voice whenever you know about possible frauds, data leaks, and more.